Today, we are introducing the next feature update to the RHBUS web app, Version 2.1.55. As people continue to rely on RHBUS more than ever to simplify their business process, we understand the importance of providing the best possible update experience to help people and their organizations stay protected and efficient in their business processes. It is a responsibility we do not take lightly). In today’s blog, I will cover details on the release, its scope.
Faster and better
Based on feedback and learnings during the past year from our customers, we have improved the speed, security, and remote access quality in this feature update. We have changed the domain name from https://rhbus.shop to https://rhbus.tech to signify the massive improvement that has happened within the application.
New features introduced in version 2.1.55
- Eway bill generation within the RHBUS web app.
- SSL-based authentication.
- E-invoice generation within the RHBUS web app.
- Barcode integration in the picking process.
- Option for bulk Sales Order import.
- Eway+EInvoice combined generation within the web app.
- Option for automatic assignment of pickers in large-scale organizations following best methodologies.
- New shipping providers integrated within the application for one-stop AWB number generation.
Feature update Conclusions:
Our layered approach to the development within the organization and launch of new features continues and we constantly improve by obtaining user feedback and data on performance and quality.