RHBUS Production Planning is one of the key modules in ERP and deals with planning processes, such as capacity planning, material planning, execution of sales order to production order, bill of material and goods movement. Product process module handles the master data required for Bill of Materials (BOMs) activity, work center and routing, and keeps it in a separate component for consumption after each process. RHBUS is End to End business solution, which support the organization to have a smooth data flow across the organization right from Purchase of Raw materials to production to sales to general ledger. RHBUS also support the dynamic BOM and routing for production planning. The order planning window provides the visibility and tools you need to plan for demand from sales lines Basic Capacity Planning Set up work and machine centres with routings to detail the manufacturing process. The system allows you to set up routings and use them on productions orders and in master production scheduling, as well as viewing Job list & loads for the work. Key Features
- Create a new BOM and Routing in just a few clicks.
- Define the Batch Unit of Measure (UOM).
- Convert Sales order into production order
- Can maintain multiple versions of the Production Structure and BOM.
- Link critical information for product production: routings, recipes, raw materials, packaging, tools, tasks and quality measures.
- Combined production regranulation with Quality Management & Tolerance level.
- The quality control (QC) system manages all required
- Functionality in the QC area. When a new lot from
- Purchase or production has to be approved or released.